Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild X2O Vape Pen
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and incredible client service. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, low-priced choices. X2O Vape Pen
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. X2O Vape Pen
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer several blending choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. X2O Vape Pen
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. X2O Vape Pen
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This set enables you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.