Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Bill’S Vape
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer care. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Wild Bill’S Vape
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Bill’S Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Bill’S Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Wild Bill’S Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit enables you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.