Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild What Vape Flavors Are Harmful
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer care. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, inexpensive alternatives. What Vape Flavors Are Harmful
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. What Vape Flavors Are Harmful
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. What Vape Flavors Are Harmful
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. What Vape Flavors Are Harmful
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.