Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Toffee Dream Cream
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and incredible customer care. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Wild Toffee Dream Cream
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Toffee Dream Cream
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Toffee Dream Cream
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Toffee Dream Cream
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.