Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Theodore Graham
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a terrific, low-priced options. Vape Wild Theodore Graham
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Theodore Graham
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Theodore Graham
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Theodore Graham
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.