Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild The Splurge
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and incredible customer care. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild The Splurge
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild The Splurge
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild The Splurge
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild The Splurge
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice package. This set enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.