Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Puff Atty
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Puff Atty
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Puff Atty
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Puff Atty
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Puff Atty
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.