Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild No Flavor
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible client service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild No Flavor
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild No Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild No Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild No Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.