Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Ejuice Clones
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Wild Ejuice Clones
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Ejuice Clones
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Ejuice Clones
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Ejuice Clones
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This package enables you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.