Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Circus Bear
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Circus Bear
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Circus Bear
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use several mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Circus Bear
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Circus Bear
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.