Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Don’T Burn
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer care. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a terrific, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tanks That Don’T Burn
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Don’T Burn
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Don’T Burn
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Don’T Burn
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.