Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Innokin
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Tanks Innokin
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Innokin
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Innokin
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Innokin
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.