Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks For Cool Fire 4
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, affordable choices. Vape Tanks For Cool Fire 4
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks For Cool Fire 4
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks For Cool Fire 4
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks For Cool Fire 4
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.