Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Nautilus Mini
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer service. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Tank Nautilus Mini
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Nautilus Mini
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Nautilus Mini
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Nautilus Mini
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This kit permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.