Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Keeps Leaking
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and amazing customer care. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, inexpensive options. Vape Tank Keeps Leaking
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Keeps Leaking
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Keeps Leaking
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Keeps Leaking
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice package. This package permits you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.