Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Hacks
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, low-priced options. Vape Tank Hacks
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Hacks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Hacks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Hacks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.