Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Shop Wasilla
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, low-priced options. Vape Shop Wasilla
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Shop Wasilla
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several mixing alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Shop Wasilla
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. In addition, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Shop Wasilla
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit permits you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.