Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Shop Queen Creek
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Shop Queen Creek
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Shop Queen Creek
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Shop Queen Creek
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Shop Queen Creek
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.