Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Shop Names
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary customer care. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Shop Names
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Shop Names
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Shop Names
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Shop Names
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.