Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Shop Kilburn
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, low-cost choices. Vape Shop Kilburn
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Shop Kilburn
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Shop Kilburn
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Shop Kilburn
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.