Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Wattage
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Pens Wattage
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Wattage
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Wattage
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Wattage
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set permits you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.