Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Used On Disjointed
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary client service. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, affordable options. Vape Pens Used On Disjointed
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Used On Disjointed
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Used On Disjointed
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Used On Disjointed
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package allows you to create something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.