Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens To Avoid
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing client service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-cost choices. Vape Pens To Avoid
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens To Avoid
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens To Avoid
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens To Avoid
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.