Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens That Use Weed
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Pens That Use Weed
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens That Use Weed
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens That Use Weed
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. In addition, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens That Use Weed
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.