Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens That Take Oil Cartridges
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary client service. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, low-cost alternatives. Vape Pens That Take Oil Cartridges
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens That Take Oil Cartridges
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens That Take Oil Cartridges
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. In addition, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens That Take Oil Cartridges
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.