Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens That Don’T Have Nicotine
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing customer service. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, inexpensive options. Vape Pens That Don’T Have Nicotine
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is special in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens That Don’T Have Nicotine
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing choices. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens That Don’T Have Nicotine
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens That Don’T Have Nicotine
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.