Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens That Don’T Contain Nicotine
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer care. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Pens That Don’T Contain Nicotine
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens That Don’T Contain Nicotine
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing options. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens That Don’T Contain Nicotine
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens That Don’T Contain Nicotine
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.