Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Target Market
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible customer service. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, affordable choices. Vape Pens Target Market
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Target Market
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Target Market
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Target Market
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.