Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Sold At Walgreens
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and extraordinary client service. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Pens Sold At Walgreens
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Sold At Walgreens
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Sold At Walgreens
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Sold At Walgreens
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice package. This package permits you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.