Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Rite Aid
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a terrific, affordable choices. Vape Pens Rite Aid
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Rite Aid
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Rite Aid
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Rite Aid
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.