Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Rainbow
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Pens Rainbow
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Rainbow
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Rainbow
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Rainbow
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.