Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Pot Oil
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing client service. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a terrific, low-priced choices. Vape Pens Pot Oil
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Pot Oil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Pot Oil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Pot Oil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.