Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens On Southwest Airlines
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer care. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, affordable options. Vape Pens On Southwest Airlines
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens On Southwest Airlines
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens On Southwest Airlines
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens On Southwest Airlines
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.