Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Oil Concentrate
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer service. They use a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, affordable options. Vape Pens Oil Concentrate
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Oil Concentrate
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Oil Concentrate
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Oil Concentrate
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.