Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Not Working
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Pens Not Working
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Not Working
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Not Working
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Not Working
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.