Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Made In America
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive choices. Vape Pens Made In America
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Made In America
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending choices. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Made In America
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Made In America
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.