Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Laws
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable client service. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Pens Laws
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Laws
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Laws
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Laws
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.