Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Eleaf
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, low-priced alternatives. Vape Pens Eleaf
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Eleaf
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Eleaf
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Eleaf
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.