Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens At Smoke Shops
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible client service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a great, low-priced options. Vape Pens At Smoke Shops
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens At Smoke Shops
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens At Smoke Shops
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens At Smoke Shops
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice set. This package enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.