Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pens Are Bad For You
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and amazing customer support. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a terrific, affordable options. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy directly from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pens Are Bad For You
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This set enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.