Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Won’T Work
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer service. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Pen Won’T Work
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Won’T Work
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Won’T Work
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Won’T Work
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.