Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Starter Kit Oil
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide an excellent, low-cost choices. Vape Pen Starter Kit Oil
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Starter Kit Oil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Starter Kit Oil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Starter Kit Oil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.