Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Quiz
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and amazing customer care. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Pen Quiz
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Quiz
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Quiz
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Quiz
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.