Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Oil Too Thick
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible customer care. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, low-cost choices. Vape Pen Oil Too Thick
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Oil Too Thick
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Oil Too Thick
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Oil Too Thick
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.