Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Oil Dangers
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, affordable options. Vape Pen Oil Dangers
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Oil Dangers
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Oil Dangers
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Oil Dangers
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This kit permits you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.