Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Oil Cartridge Not Working
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible client service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive choices. Vape Pen Oil Cartridge Not Working
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Oil Cartridge Not Working
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Oil Cartridge Not Working
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Oil Cartridge Not Working
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This set permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.