Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Not Getting Me High
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Pen Not Getting Me High
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Not Getting Me High
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Not Getting Me High
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Not Getting Me High
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.