Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen No Oil
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer service. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, low-cost choices. Vape Pen No Oil
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen No Oil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen No Oil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen No Oil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This set enables you to create something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.