Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Keeps Popping
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-cost options. Vape Pen Keeps Popping
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Keeps Popping
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Keeps Popping
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Keeps Popping
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.