Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Pen Cartridge Won’T Work
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and amazing customer support. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, low-priced choices. Vape Pen Cartridge Won’T Work
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Pen Cartridge Won’T Work
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Pen Cartridge Won’T Work
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Pen Cartridge Won’T Work
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.